Topics covered in this e-learning course:
- Lesson 1, establishes the core basics of online business photoshoot requirements; products must be shot Clear, Sharp, sufficiently bright & faithful color reproductions. Subscribers will learn why this is vital in every aspect through understanding various photos and good ads.
- Lesson 2, teaches subscribers to identify the purpose of each product, identify how to project using images each of these products' main usage, the materials used. Subscribers will also learn how to bring out the products' texture, thereby accurately show their sizes, and form/dimension representations.
- Lesson 3, teaches subscribers how to shoot products and items to be out-standing from the crowded online competitors. Subscribers will also be shown in detail how to include product's or item's complete packing - what you get in-a-box sort of pictures.
- Lesson 4, this lesson teaches the most important skill: shoot location identification that can be found within your house or office:
.. how to find & evaluate locations you never use or thought you have before
.. what walls and colors that are suitable (what if there is no white wall?)
.. identify a good corner (the basic concept of diagonal shooting technique)
- Lesson 5, subscribers will be taught product and shoot categorizing by size & build materials
.. small-sized items (jewelries, accessories, handycrafts, soap, candles, watches, sunglasses)
.. medium-sized items (eg: helmets, leather bags, refurbish electrical items, shoes)
.. large-sized items (clothing, jackets)
.. Absorble products or transparent products or reflective products or combinations and how they affect your lighting styles & types.
- Lesson 6, teaches subscribers about the main differences between types digital cameras, eg: to go for DSLRs or Mirrorless. You will also be introduced to camera models you should buy and suitable for your style of shootings. Andrew will then proceed to show how he can perform quality shoots with various types of cameras and show the differences in qualities of each.
- Lesson 7, learn how to shoot small items and how to build your own lightboxes affordably for small item shoots. Subcribers will learn how to select, purchase or build their arsenal of equipment; from lightboxes, lighting tents, colored papers & flags, stands to props and much more. Andrew's approaches will focus on: cost saving and easy to store when not in use.
- Lesson 8, learn how to shoot Medium to Large sized items or products, despite of not having sufficient shooting space. You will also learn to perform set designing creatively, propping techniques, and vital yet easy post-processing methods using simple and cheap image-editing software.
- Lesson 9, how to shoot for others and how to price your shoots and how you can be efficient in such shoots.
- 9 lessons.
- 9 Full-HD 1080p videos.
- 3 assignments.
- 2-year of Full Unlimited access.
- feedback & interactions from Academy Trainers.
- personal notes for every lesson.
- progress tracking of each lesson.
- access to Professional Gallery of this lesson.
- discussions and C&C sections with other subscribers.
- all Lessons & Contents are available 24 / 7.
- stream on Smartphones, Tablets or Desktops.
- Course is OPEN for Pre-Registration subscription now and launched on 12th APR 2020. Signup now and enjoy the Promo Price of only USD10!
No preview video found in E-Learning Photography For Online Business.
Photos by students & subscribers of this course.
Click on the thumbnails below to show the full-image.
There is no date related to this product.