Topics covered in this FULL-DAY real-life class:
- In Lesson 1, you will be introduced to the most important rule in lighting: The Famed 5. This rule makes shooting photos with flash easy and very predictable. This introduction lesson will teach you two ways of using flashes: On camera and Remote flash.
- In Lesson 2, you will be learning Famed 5 No 1, which will reveal why you need to make all your subjects brighter (and the scientific reasons behind this reasoning). You will learn exactly how much to make your subject brighter and the concept of Stops in measuring brightness
- In Lesson 3, you will be learning Famed 5 No 2,. This rule will teach you the difference between Hard Light and Soft Light and how they differ. In this lesson, you will also learn the highly effective methods to soften your flash lights.
- In Lesson 4, you will be learn the TTL mode of your flash. By knowing this mode, you will be able use your flash On your camera effortlessly. You will also comprehend how TTL technologies work and you can use it to your advantage.
- In Lesson 5, you will learn the perfect range of settings to use on your camera and flash when you set TTL mode on your flash. You will understand why these settings are ideal and how to tweak them to your shooting styles.
- In Lesson 6, you will dive deeper into the topic of Stops in photography and why these measurements and values are vital in Flash photography. You will learn to use your camera’s exposure meter in ways you have never thought of before.
- In Lesson 7, you will learn Famed 5 Rule No 3. This rule teaches you how to use your Aperture to control subject exposure and Shutter Speed to control ambient/natural light when you employ flashes in your shoots.
- In Lesson 8, the course will continue with Famed 5 Rule No 4, which is important co-relation of Power vs Distance. You will be exposed to the formula of Inverse Squared Law, which governs how light intensity behaves with distance.
- In Lesson 9, you will learn the fool-proof Rule of 888, which is Famed 5 Rule No 5. With this rule, you can light up your subjects with Remote Flashes effortlessly and obtain spot-on exposure every single time.
- Lesson 10 will be a detailed show-and-tell chapter of Famed 5 No 5's 888. The trainer will show in well-sequenced steps how you easily piece together this rule and also your reasonings behind the camera & flash settings used.
- In Lesson 11, you will learn how to use Lighting Modifiers of two major categories: Modifiers that INCREASE Coverage and modifiers that REDUCE Coverage. You will also be introduced to major modifiers brands in the industry.
- In Lesson 12, Lesson 13 and Lesson 14, the course will bring you to practical hands-on settings: with the trainer demonstrating how to use TTL Flash and Remote flash on various locations, indoor and outdoor and the settings you have learned from all the Lessons above
- 15 lessons.
- 15 Full-HD 1080p videos.
- 4 assignments.
- 1-year of Full Unlimited access.
- feedback and interactions from academy trainers.
- progress tracking with each lesson.
- access to Professional Gallery of this Course.
- all Lessons & Contents are available on-demand, 24 / 7.
- stream on your favorite devices: Smartphones, Tablets or Desktops.
- this E-Learning course will undergo an expanding syllabus, where new contents & lessons are added. All our subscribers of this course will benefit from this feature without additional charges.
Photos by students & subscribers of this course.
Click on the thumbnails below to show the full-image.
There is no date related to this product.